View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 12, 01:19 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by claireyp76 View Post
OMG Just almost had a massive fright. Was printing out our boarding passes in advance for next Sunday being my usual organised self and there was no boarding pass for the flight out for our 2 year old daughter!

Checked my original email confirmation from Easyjet and she was definitely on there! Managed to get through to their Customer Services Department 10 minutes before they were due to close so they could check the situation for me. Spoke to a lovely lady who admitted that a mistake had been made and somehow Lily has been missed! I then had to spend a tense 2 minutes on hold whilst the Customer Services Representative checked to see if there was still space on the flight for Lily! She sounded as worried about the situation as I was, especially when I told her that Lily was only 2 and we were going to Disneyland Paris.

Thank goodness there was still seats on the flight and they managed to sort everything out! A very worrying few minutes for me there!
OMG what a mad few mins that must of been! Your heart must of been going on one then So glad you got it sorted - Cant believe they mucked it up though?! Lucky you noticed now and not the night before or something!
Least it is sorted - Panic over
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List