Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST

We went over there and scanned in, it was just before 2pm by now. It took a while to get on and Madison was getting quite nervous

Kaley was really excited, having ridden this in 2015

We were soon into the room to design your car (I know this is to pass some of the queue time but I could do without it)

Once we got through this room, it wasn't long until we were on the ride

I love this ride, it has been one of my favourites for years. I was so glad Madison had come on it with us as she loved it too!

She says that this and Smuggler's Run are her favourite rides.

One of the cars in the room as you exit the ride

Both girls when we were back outside

Phil had seen a travel mug he wanted in the Preview Centre so that is where we went next. We passed this play area on the way, though it wasn't open

We stopped for some photos on the way

I don't think we had to wait long for the monorail to come along

We went into the Preview Centre and Phil got the travel mug he wanted

This was $39.99 plus tax. We also got the Epcot re-useable shopping bag, $2.00

We had these shipped back to our resort so we didn't have to carry them around for the rest of the day.

We came out of here and it was raining again! We ran over to Mouse Gear and got the Starbucks mug ($19.99) and a F&W mini shaker ($9.99)

The line in here to pay was quite long and when it was our turn to be served, the CM was really rude and dismissive, something we haven't really seen before. We had this shipped back to the resort too.

Kaley had seen some dolls she liked in the Festival shop (the ones either side of the start of World Showcase) so we went there next. We walked around the shop twice and couldn't find them anywhere. We asked the CM and it turned out that the dolls are from an outside vendor and were only available to buy at the weekend.

It was time to check out some more of WS, heading left towards Mexico, where we stopped at the F&W booth

We got the Capirotada de Chocolate - chocolate bread pudding served with chocolate abuelita crème Anglais

We used a snack credit for this, the cost otherwise was $4.75. This was really good and we all ate it really quickly.

We had never looked in the Mexico pavilion so decided to look now

(The rain had stopped and it was really hot and bright again.)

It was lovely in here, really atmospheric and well themed

It had to be done!

There was a walk on line for the Gran Fiesta Tour so we joined it and were quickly on the cute little boat journey

This was fun but there was an issue when we got back to the loading/unloading area. About two boats in front of us was a family of women and kids, there were 4 adults and 3 young kids. One of the women was an elderly lady who could not get out of the boat. No matter what she tried, she didn't have the strength to pull herself up. The other women, I would guess her daughters, (uselessly) tried to help but they didn't get anywhere either. In doing this, they were ignoring their kids who were now standing up in the boat, close to the edge.

A couple of cast members came over but I presume due to being concerned about lawsuits, weren't actually able to touch the lady to try to help her out. A couple of men on the boat in front of us ended up jumping out to see if they could help. Eventually, the woman was able to somehow crawl out of the boat and was then helped straight into a scooter.

This took almost 10 minutes and we felt really sorry for the lady as it must have been distressing and embarrassing for her.

We came back outside, it was very bright after being in the dark for a while

We continued walking round and stopped in Norway. The wait time for Anna and Elsa said 15 minutes so we jumped in the line. It was 3.54pm and we were out in just over 10 minutes so the posted wait time was longer than it actually was.

Waiting before we went in

It was our turn very quickly and Anna was first up

Chatting away and signing their autograph books as normal

Posing

Then it was time to meet Elsa

I love pictures like this

Posing

These were a lot of fun and the girls enjoyed meeting them. It was even better not having to wait too long.

We had a wander around Norway

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List