View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 20, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile 199 Health(ier) eating post.

Good Morning Dibbers!

So there are 199 days left until we go on our next dream Florida holiday and I’m going to try and eat a little more healthier before that time. Obviously, I’d like to maybe lose a couple of lbs but my main reason for doing it is I really do need to eat more healthy. When I’m working, all bets are off as to what will actually make it in to my mouth on an evening as I’m so tired that I can’t be bothered.
So my aim is to: Eat more fruit and veg, eat more protein rich foods and eat less white bread/potatoes/white pasta etc.
I thought by documenting it on here I might be more inclined to stick to it. Not sure if it’s in the right forum though so apologies if I’ve posted in the wrong place.
Also, I’m veggie so the meals will be mainly vegetarian but DH is not so I will try post any healthier options I make for him too. If anyone would like to join in, feel free to post your pics!

So here goes
Day 1/199.
Brunch (Very lazy start to the day as we are still on holiday until Monday)

Two egg omelette with spinach and feta and blueberry, strawberry, red grape and melon fruit salad. Washed down with a nice cup of Yorkshire tea in my favourite Moomin cup.

Feel like I’ve made a good start as I resisted the white bread toast! ☺️

And for anyone not eating healthy, here is DH’s not so healthy brunch.

Bacon, egg, tomato and mushroom sandwich.

I’ll post tea photos later. (I’m from Yorkshire. I’ll be referring to dinner as tea. 😂 )

Thanks for reading. Any supportive words of encouragement would be much appreciated.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List