Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Yum. Millers looked fab and great value.
I agree about this bakery places. Whatever I choose is usually very meh and never as fabulous as you think it’s going to be
It was so good!

Agree. Happy & relieved youngest enjoyed hers.

Not long for you now

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Chuys looks good, and cheap too! Next time we go I’m going after you’ve written your report so we can follow in your footsteps .

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Chuys looks lovely and so reasonably priced.
Yes we were really impressed. Thanks for following along.

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Just caught up on the last, oh I don't know, multiple days! Some great restaurant choices there. It's a shame the rain is spoiling it a bit for you though.

The ice creams look amazing at Coldstone Creamery - I have no idea why they would spoil someone's enjoyment of them by showing the calories I will also be keeping secrets from My Fitness Pal when I go later this year

Millers is always a good pick, the food there looks so good. I've never tried the zinger mountain melt, but I think I should really.

We love Bob Evans for breakfast and always say we should try a dinner there - omg, it looks fab - just lovely home cooked food, yummy.

I've heard a lot recently about how the offsite food prices have gone up a fair bit, but looking at your receipts it still seems excellent value to me so I'm really pleased about that.

Thanks for sharing, I'm really enjoying your report and it's making me look forward to all the yummy places we can visit soon
Yes weather wise we've certainly had more rain than normal. I could happily eat those ice creams again. I really need to try something else at Millers but the zinger mountain melt keeps pulling me back! Bob Evans we've only done dinner, but in a couple of days time we go for breakfast. Yum!

Are you doing a trip report this year?

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Chuys does look nice and definitely seems good value. Perfect end to the evening with your ice cream-if it’s mickey shaped it must be good!
My thoughts entirely!

Originally Posted by bronny View Post
Chuys is my favourite restaurant.
Not sure how we've never come across before.

M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List