View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 17, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by brown78p View Post
We were out in October, my son had a convertible Mustang and I had a Cadillac Escalade. They cost the same but the Cadillac was a million miles better. My son only had the top down once when I drove it to the garage to blow the tyres up that were showing as low on the dash. The Mustang was OK but for me a luxury car or SUV is far better and actually faster also.
Two ton plus Escalade faster than a Mustang ( even the 2.3 eco boost) ? Must have been something way wrong with the ‘stang.

Me? Personally I’d not have a convertible, but would consider a hardtop V8 ustang with the linelock braking system. Ideal if you wasn’t to fill Walmart’s carpark with tyre smoke.
But seriously my car of choice like we had in 2015 was a 300c Platinum with the 5.8 Hemi V8 it would waft along on 4 cylinders the explode when you hit the go pedal. Ours didn’t even have the badges declaring the engine. Didn’t realise I had the V8 until I opened the hood to fill the washers. A daily occurrence as it was love bug season.

Edited at 02:49 PM.
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List