View Single Post
Old 19 May 19, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Anfield Red
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by GDog30 View Post
That sounds like a nightmare! The charge for the "new" booking that didn't go through is showing as a pending payment on my credit card statement right now.

I phoned Alamo's UK customer service and explained the situation, and they said that the best thing to do just now was wait until their system had finished its processing (said it can take up to 5 days) and see if the charge actually goes through and then take it from there. The agent I spoke to assured me that if the charge did actually hit my credit card that they'd arrange a full refund if I called back.

Just checked the manage my booking page and my ref. number still works for looking up my original booking, so fingers crossed it stays that way!
You should be ok then as my original booking number i was trying to change was no longer found when i tried to see what had happened but have no faith in the UK phone support as they told me so many different stories and to wait 5 days for refund and also got me to ring the Alamo USA number who said as it was booked in the UK it is nothing to do with them so just keep a check on your CC.
April 2006 Villa Weston Hills DIY
Oct 2011 Villa Glenbrook Resort TCD
May 2014,2016,2018,2019,2020 Heron Villa Orange Tree

/B]
Anfield Red is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List