View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 19, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Chris7cc
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

AKL Basic Room vs AA Cars Suit

Hi All,

We have a bit of a dilemma, we have booked a normal room at AKL and now having 2nd thoughts.

The alternative is staying in the Art of Animation in a Cars Suit as it is the same price so only have to pay £50 to change the booking, we are travelling as 2 adults and 2 children 5 & 7 but we do have a car whilst there, my concerns are;

The time it will take to get anywhere from AKL as it only has bus links, Art of Animation will have the Skyliner by the time we go which means good access to Epcot and Hollywood Studios,

How feasible is it to drive to all the Disney parks from AKL we want to go to as I get the impression that we will still get caught up in all the traffic getting into the parks and out in the evening.

is it really value for money when I am not paying for a savannah view and we aren't planning on having more than 1 pool morning (if that) as we are only at Disney for a week.

Is the QS food options that much different in terms of quality at Art of Animation vs AKL (we are only planning on having breakfast at AKL and Boma on the last night.

Are the feel of the rooms in Art of animation cheaper than AKL (we are use to 4*+/5* accommodation and amenities.

What would you do? We have already paid so this isn't about saving money, is the AKL that special it is worth the inconvenience of poor transport links? Will having the extra space of a suit make that much difference when we plan on spending only a waking hour or 2 a day in the room?

Edited at 04:31 PM.
Chris7cc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List