Old 14 Feb 19, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
So are we going in May? Or not...

So we arrived back from our Christmas holiday on 15th Jan.😿

On 16th Jan I called Virgin Flying Club! We had 90,000 air miles and I was on a mission to spend them!

We have a 2 week cancellation in the villa from May 16th plus a couple of days gap so we can be a bit flexible with dates.

The very nice chap at Flying Club sorts us out with a 14 night stay from 15th May in PE for the cost of the tax plus £165 for a few extra air miles. My card is out and I’m ready to book it!

But wait, Richard says to hold the flights while he thinks about it! They are on hold till Friday at 11pm!

Thursday night I’m dying to ask if we’re going or not but I don’t want to push things!😂😂

Suddenly Richard says ‘let’s do Florida’! My card is out and I’m on the phone! It’s booked and paid for before he can change his mind! 15th to 29th May from Manchester in PE.

The eagle eyed of you will notice I said the Villa was available from 16th and our flight is the 15th! We couldn’t get a direct flight on 16th so opted to go the 15th and book a hotel for our first night.

We’ve booked the SpringHill Suites by Marriott in the Marriott village by Vineland for £78, this includes breakfast so not a bad deal.

Just things like car hire etc to book now!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List