View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 19, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
We had a really good deal,we got Maple meet and greet parking, room and evening meal for £289. When we checked in we got our meal "invitation" and saw we could upgrade it so we went fully prepared to do that, however the "holiday special" menu was so good we had it. In addition to jerk beef I had vanilla bean creme brulee and Dave had pot of chocolate. I wished I had taken photos as they were beautifully presented but I'm not in habit of doing it so didnt think.
Still spent £43 on two wines, 2beers, a tea and a coffee though.

Edited to add champagne and glasses came with us!
OMG, I don't know how you managed it, I still had my stomach bug so could only manage the starter combo and the main. That's a great deal, we always seem to pay through the nose. But I do adore our room, my favourite.
x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x

Edited at 05:51 PM.
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List