View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 12, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
NatOwls
Imagineer

Busch Gardens BABY ! Gotta love a roller coaster or 5 !

I woke up this morning at 5.36am (Just when i thought i was making progress with this leg lag lark..), however didnt actually get up until 7.00am when Steve woke up.
We left the hotel at 8.30am and took the Iride to Seaworld where our transfer to Busch Gardens was picking us up!
The coach arrived at 9.00am and were were off by 9.15am ..EXCITED!

The coach journey was very uneventful and didn't seem that long really..

By 10.30am we had arrived and were in the park thirsty for some fast roller coaster action !
[IMG][/IMG]
Me
[IMG][/IMG]
Stevie

The first ride we went on was Gwazi - which is the wooden roller coaster that is a great way to wake up properly in the morning .. wow ! felt like we had done 12 rounds with Mike Tyson .. abit of a bone shaker, but we were now ready for a more smoother ride ..

We then went on Sheikra which was amazing ! Purchased the DVD of us on this ride, which everyone at home loved to watch ..

We then met this little guy whilst on the hunt for more roller coaster fun... [IMG][/IMG]
We hadn't had to queue for anything thus far which we were impressed with, then we decided to have a bite to eat ... took 15 minutes in the queue for the woman in front to get her order correct ..spoke too soon
Had a Footlong Hotdog and Fries each [IMG][/IMG](We love a healthy meal ), so we were now ready to face more rides..
As the weather was mighty fine we decided a water ride was a good idea...so we went on Stanley Falls Flume - which we didnt get that wet on [IMG][/IMG]...followed by Congo River Rapids ...where we got drenched!
[IMG][/IMG]

We then hopped onto the Serengeti train which took us to Nairobi ...from this point we went on Montu which was FAB !
We then went for a look at the Edge of Africa area [/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

and then onto the Myombe Reserve area where we met these guys:
[IMG][/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
We then went onto Kumba, which again was great ! Before watching some innocent bystanders get drenched whilst they were looking at their map - right next to the Tidal Wave ride .. Opps! It was too late to warn them !

We had done all the big rides by 5.20pm so had a little wait around for the coach to depart, so we had one of these ...
[IMG][/IMG]
Nom Nom Nom !
We then departed from the Park on time after a brill day! We both were impressed with the park and the wildlife which we had seen.
We got back to Seaworld at approx 7.30pm, we had just missed the No. 8 Lynx Bus :angry:, so we crossed the road and waited for the No. 14 bus instead. Got back to the RIP hotel at approx 8.15pm ...SHATTERED !
There appears to be a new group of school girls who had descended on the hotel today...I could hear loud squeels, laughter and people chasing each other along the pathway infront of our room until the early hours of the morning = very little sleep until they quit messing about :angry: (I wish I was a deep sleeper like my OH at this point) We are however in the wonderful world of Flordia, so Its not long before Im happy again ... MUST... GET...SLEEP !

Edited at 02:50 PM.
NatOwls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List