View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 18, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Dinner - Chick-fil-A (S.Apopka Vineland Road)

Grumpy family dinner discussion after the supermarket and we eventually settled on Chick-fil-A after parking between this and a Wendy’s. I love this chain had been hoping to go for breakfast and finally try their chicken in a biscuit breakfast sandwich but probably not to be this time as less likely to go twice.

I went for the basic chicken sandwich meal with a Dr Pepper Zero. The meals here come with their soft waffle fries which I love, they’re just more potato-ey than regular fast food fries. You can also get loads of different sauces at no extra charge with the usual US chuck a handful at you generosity.

To quote Eric from the Endless Adventure the Chick-fil-A sauce is baller (i.e. ace). It’s like some burger sauce bbq sauce hybrid and seriously addictive. Chucked that on the burger, yum the coating on the chicken at Chick-fil-A is great and everyone liked this. The honey mustard sauce was also ok, more mustardy than I expected.

DD and DW both went for the Chick-n-strips meal, DW with a diet coke and DD a cookies and cream milkshake:

They both enjoyed the chicken but were 50:50 on the waffle fries. DD loved her milkshake which was a 7/10 apparently. All in all a decent meal but we were too tired to fully appreciate it.

Didn’t get a receipt for this one which came to a little over $20.

Back to the hotel for much needed sleep...Tomorrow's breakfast is ihop.
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it

Edited at 08:57 PM.
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List