View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 19, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Caroian View Post
All sounds like it is coming together. I was admiring your lovely countdown, then realised that as we go two weeks later, ours is only 14 days longer! Hurray!

The plane activities look good - those water colouring things are great and we used to get a lot of value from them. I can recommend the JVC Tinyphones headphones amazon/JVC-Phones-.../dp/B005OQ5GPY (We like them so much that we've had 3 sets - the first lasted from age 18 months until they accidentally got broken in Japan last year - so a good 5 years. The second set is used only at school - 3 years, still gong strong. They seem to be comfortable and although they have a volume limiter, it still goes high enough for them to audible on a plane above the engine noise.)

Do you have a link for that autograph book - it looks fab!
How exciting, you trip will be here so soon too!

Thank you so much for the recommendation on the headphones, these one look great! I love how colourful they are too!

The autograph book was from eBay, so pleased with it as it's such lovely quality! It can be found here
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List