View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Villa paid off and the last park tickets sorted!

Well we seem to have ticked off a fair few things in the past week so I thought it was worth an update!

So firstly, the outstanding balance on the villa has been paid! Annoyingly due to the rubbish exchange rate this ended up costing us a bit more than we originally budgeted for but hey, one of those things that is out of our control! Nice to know it is all sorted and we now have all the details in our possession (including the full address and access details) which makes me feel much happier! I have spent a lot of time since looking it up on Google maps... I am so excited for this pool area, Charlie is going to be in his element (he is an absolute water baby!)

Next up... Seaworld tickets are sorted! Thanks to a post from a lovely fellow Dibber we got a great deal on these, booking through Expedia and using a 25% off discount code. We have also bought Quick Queue for the bargain price of £16 each. We thought given there will be quite a few bigger rides that Charlie won't be able to go on this will allow us to nip on and off them pretty quickly! It does also include attractions he can go on such as Antartica: Emperor of the Penguin... I can't wait to see his reaction to this (to both the penguins and the cold! )

A quick trip down memory lane to our visit back in 2016...

We have also reserved a table at Shark's Underwater Grill for lunch. We visited here on our last trip so were keen to come back with Joan, John and Charlie... at the very least that huge fish tank will keep Charlie entertained whilst we eat!

Along with Seaworld, we have also sorted KSC tickets. I found the cheapest place was Orlando Attractions which also had the benefit that they are real gate-ready tickets with no set date. This will be our third trip out to KSC, we always have such a fab day there so I'm really looking forward to this one... and yes Rach, I am going to brave the blue slides this time!

One last update... we managed to change our Garden Grill breakfast reservation to an earlier time! On releasing at 180 days out the earliest slot we could get was 9:40... since then I have changed to 9:30 then to 8:55 and now to 8:35... much better!

So that pretty much means other than spending money everything is paid up and sorted! Now I am eagerly awaiting FP booking at the end of the month... wish me luck on that one, I will of course update when they are done!

Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List