View Single Post
Old 18 May 21, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

The Marvel-lous 3 do DLP - Dec 2021

Ah dibbers, how I’ve missed this site and all the Disney joy over the last 18 months or so. I’ve got an outstanding trip report to finish but today, in a sudden rush of blood to the head, we’ve booked a Christmas trip to DLP and are beyond excited!

The Marvel-lous 3 are me, Tara, husband Mark and son Heath, who’ll be 10 by the time we head off. He was only 6 on our first trip...so tiny!

As you might be able to guess from my daft word play, we’ll be staying at the new Marvel hotel. Heath has recently become a huge fan so it had to be done! We’ve booked an Empire State Club room

We’ve booked our Eurostar and photopass but nothing else is available to book at the moment.
I’m hopeful that things will be back to normal by the time we go. Mark and I had our first vaccine on Sunday so are feeling hugely positive about the whole situation.

I hope you’ll join along with us as we look forward to getting back to the magic and I’ll be back with updates when they happen.
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List