View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 17, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by NLB View Post
Ive booked a lunchtime ADR at B&C this year. We've got a character breakfast that day too though so we'll either share some meals or just have ice cream. I figured I'd keep the ADR and decide at the time what we feel like eating (we're on the dining plan).

I'd kind of like to try the kitchen sink, simply for the novelty/memory of it! There will be 4 adults and 3 kids aged 10, 8 and 4 so hopefully we'd manage it.

Do they let you substitute flavours at all? I can't abide strawberry, kids may not like coffee etc, or do you just dodge round those bits?

Also I worry a bit that when other tables order the kitchen sink, the kids will see the big announcement already, so it won't be a surprise?
they will usually let you make subsitutions or leave things out however they now do 3 versions so you may find one that suits. we had the chocolate lovers one. I was a little disappointed as we didn't get any of the fanfare no lights or announcement the sever just plonked it on the table but as the others didn't know it was meant to happen it wasn't a problem.

Edited at 10:24 PM.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List