View Single Post
Old 26 May 18, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
We are also going to Exeter next weekend and have Birmingham to come (plus Nottingham - her favourite - and Leicester) in June and maybe Lancaster and Sussex in September - but they are "if I don't like..."

She wants to study English with the view of teaching English as a foreign language abroad... IN KOREA!

(Basically wants to go as far away as possible from us oldies - as kids are wont to do)
My son has just finished his first year studying Maths at Exeter it’s a lovely Uni in a lovely area, (though LOTS of hills) the accommodation is quite spread out, he had uni accommodation that was actually near the train station and a hike up to uni every day,

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List