View Single Post
Old 8 Aug 15, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
cherie_xx
Excited about Disney

Diary Countdown Stickers & MDE First Impressions

My access to MDE was all linked up this week, I was expecting to have to wait a little longer but it was only three days. I have the App downloaded to my phone so have had an explore on there and am really looking forward to be able to use the live wait times and such during our visit. For anything pre-trip I'll probably just access via my PC instead as it's a lot quicker and easier to navigate.

I love countdowns, I love to see that number go down day after day. The MDE site shows you your number of days which is exciting to see, it also tells you the date for when you can book your FastPass+ selections - for me I have it noted down in my diary for February 18. Is it outlandish to book the day of work to plan everything?

I also have a diary that I'm using to keep track of my general life stuff as well as all my Disney related tasks based on dates, such as when I can start making ADR's and my FastPass+ selections. I ordered some cute Disney themed countdown stickets of Etsy seller Pretty Sheepy, they're super cute and she has so many other designs - here's a picture of them:

Planning is at a bit of standstill right now which is frusrating as I've just booked the trip and I'm dying to get started, but worreid I'll get too carried away too early. I'm actually waiting for my 2016 copy of the Unofficial Guide to be delivered in 19 days (told you I love a countdown) - after that I'll sign up to their planning tools on Touring Plans and that's when the fun really begins!
♥ DLP Dec 2017 & March 2018 - Hotel L'Elysee & June 2018 - Hotel Santa Fe
cherie_xx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List