Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Lily8 View Post
As a side note, I would suggest that you don't rely on the memory maker and take plenty of photos yourself. We found it to be very 'hit and miss'; we encountered some really friendly, enthusiastic photographers and some really grumpy ones too, and the quality of the photos ranged from good to very poor. We were particularly disappointed with some of the photos from the character encounters - many were just too dark and of poor composition, and because of the way the encounters are set up, the photographers were often still engaged with the previous party when my daughter was first meeting the character, hence that 'spontaneous' shot of the initial meeting was missed altogether.
Agree with the above.

Our Memory Maker photos when we met Minnie Mouse once were terrible. They were so dark you could hardly see anything. My own photos were much better (and I'm far from being an expert!).

I think some of the photographers are just regular CMs who have been given a day or two of training, that's all. They won't necessarily be qualified and have years of experience.

However, for something you get for free with the Ultimate tickets, it's well worth the money!

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List