Thread: Proposal in DLP
View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 19, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by ams View Post
I am taking my girlfriend to DLP on 23th and 24th Sept and i was planning on proposing there. She doesn’t like big scenes so want it to be quiet and romantic. Anyone suggest anywhere in the park or packages that i can buy to arrange something special?
How lovely! I proposed to my wife back in July 2011! She's the same as your gf, hates big scenes, but knew DLP would be the perfect place to do it, what I did was we spent the day in the park, then took her to her favourite place for food on the evening, we then did a bit of shopping, I then suggested a nice walk around Disney Lake by Sequoia Lodge and Newport Bay, it was a lovely summers evening so was perfect, I timed it so we were half way around the lake when the fireworks were going off in the background, suggested we stood and watched and then got down on one knee and proposed.

There were only a few people walking around the lake at the time so it was nice and quiet and we had an amazing view of the fireworks in the background. I then arranged for a bottle of champaign to be sent to our room for when we got back to the hotel.
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List