View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 22, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by papasmurf View Post
Due to a last minute change of plans I need a hotel for 4 nights at the end of my holiday. We are staying in a villa for a fortnight then a CBR for 2 nights. We were going home after that but now staying for another 4 days.

Looking for somewhere to stay that is big enough for a family of 4 (kids are 9 and 13), good quality accommodation, busy pool area and not massively expensive
My 3 recommendations are on and around International Drive which would be nice for all the family in the evenings - lots to see & do and lots of restaurants.

On International Drive itself are Rosen Plaza (near the Pointe) and Rosen Centre (you might find the walk a bit too long for the 3 year old though).

My favourite is not within walking distance of International Drive but fine if you have a car. Rosen Shingle Creek on Universal Boulevard.

All these hotels have large bedrooms with 2 large (king size ? ) beds. None of them has suites though, which might suit you better.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List