Old 5 Jul 22, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Hi Abby, I’m really looking forward to following along. I always find your reports so funny and engaging! I hope Max manages ok without you, it’ll be a steep learning curve at how to survive as an adult if nothing else! 🤞🏼😁 Such a shame he has split with his GF as I remember what that feeling was like, we’ve actually gone through something similar lately with Dd (17) who’s relationship is very rocky indeed. I feel so sorry for her. 🥺

Have a fab time, you really deserve the break! 👏🏼

Loved your Jamaica trippy too by the way! 😍

Kat x
Hey there

How are you all doing? I can see your countdown is looking good! Have fun in Corfu.

Max and his lovelife is rocky, that's a good word! I don't want him to settle down as, crikey, he's still a teenager, he shouldn't be worrying about long term relationships...but he's been pretty miserable about the break up and she was a sweet girl so I really feel for him. I daren't say something like "there's plenty more fish in the sea" as that would result in a massive eye roll along with the response of "you don't understand" obviously as I'm old I can't offer any advice at all and sympathy seems to rub him up the wrong way too.

I can't believe we're heading into home straight now for our Florida countdown. Our last trip was 2019, a lot has happened since then.

I'm hoping we can find some decent cocktails in WDW, I don't think we will have anywhere near the quantity we managed in Jamaica though! That was quite some Tally!

Ooh I'm getting excited about starting the food report. I reckon I can even do a live food report as Kate loves her bed, so I think we will be spending far more time chilling out in the resort. Thinking about that now though it could result in more cocktails as we have more lounging around time. There's got to be some silver linings to having lazy teenagers in tow!

A x

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.

Edited at 08:05 PM.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List