Old 27 Jul 19, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Made a few changes this morning... please get used to this I like to spend the final run up tinkering with absolutely everything 😊😊

I have booked Flying Fish. I’m just not going to tell Eva until the day so we don’t have the daily protest for the next two weeks.

There’s decent steak on the menu so hopefully she will be fine.

I noticed that there is an offer on with Sharks Underwater Grill at SeaWorld. It’s part of Magical Dining month. You get a set menu for $35 but even better it comes with free entry into SeaWorld. I didn’t include the tickets this year for SeaWorld I just got Universal so this works really well for us. The menu includes the filet steak so happy Eva. We have a 3pm booking so I’ve changed my Yachtsman evening ADR to later in the evening. 2 steaks on one day I reckon for a certain young lady.

I’ve eaten at Sharks before and it is pretty good. I’ve read the lunchtime magical dining portions are very lunch sized so it won’t spoil our Yachtsman plans.
We did Sharks last year and it was a lovely meal. Downside for us was we were late, the park closed at 7pm and was busy with it being the weekend. This year I’ve managed to get 3pm and we will be on time!

Looking forward to a deluxe DDP report!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List