View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 19, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
That is an amazing fact that you were shortlisted for Masterchef, (obviously, it is even more amazing that you have beaten cancer), do you think it’s something you might revisit one day?

My OH enjoyed his steak at Flying Fish so I am sure Eva will enjoy it, if you promise to stop off at the Boardwalk gift shop for a pin or two afterwards I am sure that will soften the blow when you tell her.

I am really impressed with the kids’ ADR choices.

Super excited for your report! Have a wonderful time.
Thanks Collybird. It’s something I probably will go back to ... I probably would have gone out in the early rounds but it’s something I’ve always wanted to do. The cancer took a lot of my confidence away as a result of numerous surgeries and almost two years with no hair during chemo but I’ve recently had my reconstruction so I’m slowly starting to feel a little like my old self.

I did tell Eva yesterday if she tries some prawns before we go away she can have £20 to spend in New Look ... so I live in hope. She’s got such a good palate and tried and enjoys a wide range of food (including really spicy stuff) but she just will not eat fish that looks like fish. She will eat calamari (I told her they were onion rings until she’d tried them) and she will eat a battered cod from the chippy plus she likes tuna sandwiches but she refuses shellfish and fish that looks like fish 😂😂😂. I took her to my fishmongers on Xmas Eve to collect my platter of heavenly treats and she wouldn’t go in the shop because of the fish on the counter 😂😂😂😂

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List