Old 27 Jan 20, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lallan
Apprentice Imagineer

lallan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Lallan's Last Min Family Vegas Vacay July 2019 Day 8 - Home Time

Homeward Bound!

Leaving Las Vegas. It had been such an amazing week that went by all too quickly. Couldn't quite believe all that we'd managed to squeeze in to a week. It was tiring but so worth it. The memories we made here will last a life time. At one point in the holiday two rather drunk women made a rude remark to me as we were walking past them saying how stupid we were bringing our kids to Vegas. That's their opinion and I understand everyone does things differently. But we had such a fantastic family holiday in Sin City and our boys all had an absolute blast. Yes it's been different from our Florida holidays but good different. They've all asked already when can we go back to Vegas! It was a spur of the moment trip that came out of nowhere but turned out to be one of our best ever holidays!

So we checked out of Bally's and paid our Resort fee, $39.68 per day. Made our way to the pick up point and ordered an Uber. $27.68 straight in to departures at McCarran. Checked our cases in with no problems and went in the direction of food.

We all agreed on Ruby's Diner, I got a Soup & Salad combo...Caesar Salad and a bowl of chilli...it was delicious!

DH got a Ruby-burger & fries and the boys got chilli fries and grilled cheese sandwiches.

After that I took the boys for snacks for the plane while DH uses up the leftover dollars in the slots!

Our plane soon boarded and was due to depart at 1.55pm. We made ourselves comfy for the journey home.

All meals were a vegetarian pasta meal that was quite tasty!

And that was that!

Arrived on time in Manchester at 8am and had the dreaded drive home.

Vegas it's been a blast and we'll definitely see y'all again soon! 😎

Thanks for reading and if anyone is in two minds about taking kids to Vegas and wants to know anything I'd be happy to help x

lallan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List