View Single Post
Old 27 May 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by hyte1 View Post
After a long period without a holiday in Orlando we have booked up again. Decided to be organised and get ESTA's on Saturday which were authorised in less than an hour. And now I read this thread today :-( We all have middle names, and no I did not include them on the ESTA.

I've already decided to re-apply for the ESTA's with our middle names included but the feel the ESTA website is very unclear on this matter.

The "First (Given) Name" field implys just that in a singular fashion. It would be more helpful if it was labelled "First Names" to at least give us a chance to realise they are asking for more than our first name!

It's not surprising that people miss out the help popup as... well we all assume we know what our first name is! Oh well, I'll splash out another £50 to correct the problem

Anyhow, annoying and frustrating but as I've applied for them this weekend I feel we need to re-apply. If I'd applied for them before the change was made I'd probably feel different.
Let us know what you decide to do and if you get any problems along the way as i have read on a different thread that some people couldn't do it, it kept getting rejected
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List