View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 18, 01:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

In other plans, I have had a request from the boys to do the Marvel character dining at Universal. I'm not completely sure if this will be worth it or not, but I might give in on that (I wish Alex was 9 not 10!)

I am also very tempted by MNSSHP as we haven't had the opportunity to do it before, even if halloween in August is a bit premature. I am a little worried about whether it will be too late for Barnaby to cope with

I am just beginning to think about possible ADRs. I could easily use twice the credits that we have! At the moment, in consultation with the boys, my current thoughts are:
Chef Mickey brunch - this was unanimously a must do as we have been on every trip, mainly for dinner but brunch on our last trip worked well for the mix of foods.
Snow White character dining - I will see what the reviews are on this, but both the older two were keen to try it as something new
Garden Grill lunch or dinner - one I have wanted to try for Chip and Dale, and have generally heard good reviews of
Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic meal - this seems a good choice for the reserved seating, though I am conscious of a lot of character overlap
Tony's Parade Package - we rarely manage to work things to see the parade, and the viewing area for this looks great
Be Our Guest breakfast - Sebastian the Beauty and the Beast fan is desperate to go here, and I would hope for an early reservation

The list above could well change, others I would have liked are Crystal Palace, Yachtsman Steakhouse, La Hacienda, Trattoria Al Forno, Sanaa and Boma breakfast
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List