View Single Post
Old 19 May 19, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by KK_Cat View Post
I did our ESTAs yesterday. I saw the upload passport option but I figured by the time I'd faff around getting the pictures onto laptop and uploaded to website (internet appalling here) it would be quicker for me to just type the info in.

Took me an age to do the first one mostly because I triple checked everything. Also, I'd forgotten about the address bit being a pain, not accepting because we don't have house numbers (at least I think that's the reason), but once I googled and found solution (just keep pressing return and you will get option to override) I remembered having that issue last time too. Anyway got them all done eventually and approved. Another job done
Having had live ESTAs since they were introduced in Jan 2009 I'm far happier spending 5 minutes entering the passport data manually. Never had any issues.

But as I've said a hundred times on here. Check and double check the questions. Check and triple check the answers. It's not a race.

Mick