View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 17, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by SnS View Post
Glad to hear there were characters there!

I just phoned again to confirm something else, and I played dumb and asked about the rumour only DLH guests can book (which I wasn't told last time) and she said that's absolutely not correct but she couldn't confirm characters would be there for dinner but they usually are but she can confirm they'll be there for lunch. She did say that we can have the character breakfast every day if we'd like (premium meal plan) at no extra charge and we can book that on a certain date which is actually 64 days before we arrive...

I'll keep stalking the threads for anyone that doesn't have characters at Inventions for dinner and then I'll use my Plan Z dining schedule haha.
Interesting. I was told characters would be there for dinner, and like you, that anyone can book.

As for booking 64 days out. I'm sure that will be incorrect. I rang up to book meals at 59 days out and they wouldn't let me book for my last day (I'm there 5 days), as they said it was too far out... similar to how WDW work it.

Honestly, these things change depending on the CM you speak to!
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List