View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 18, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMadAng
Imagineer

Sounds like a great plan.

Take a look at Mimi's for breakfast. I practically inhaled the pumpkin pancakes 😂 a couple of weeks ago. It's just a bit further up the road than the IHOP. We recently at both and the Dennys. I'd put Mimi's first, Dennys 2nd and IHOP 3rd.

We didn't visit LA this time but the drive to Alamo was OK. Didn't really encounter traffic which was probably down to us leaving late morning.

You mentioned Alamo. You're right. It's off site but not a problem. When you come out of the airport there are shuttle busses practically one after the other. The drivers are really friendly and helpful. Picking up and dropping off the car were a breeze. Filling up the tank before you drop the car off is easy. There are lots of stations really close and prices were the same as elsewhere.

I have spare park maps. If you want one of each drop me a pm with your address and they are yours.

Edit... Splash Mountain. I was at the front. I have never ever been so wet after a ride 😂 wasn't even down to the big drop outside. It was one of the first ones in the dark. OMG I was dripping water for blumming ages lol I was SO glad that I'd taken the time to wash my hair that morning. We did the ride in the morning and my underwear was still we at 5 in the afternoon. It was over 30 degrees. I was wet wet wet 😂🤣

Edited at 09:53 PM.
DisneyMadAng is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List