View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 18, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

xxSmileyKyliexx's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Rockycat View Post
I really enjoyed your last trip report so looking forward to reading this one. I can't believe how organised you are!
I'm sure you both will have an amazing time!
I'm in Las Vegas the same week you are in L.A.You have inspired me to attempt a trip report too 😀.
Aw thank you, it amazes me how people love reading about my holidays We do try with the organisation, I feel like I get the most out of a trip if I make sure I’m organised. Ah wow! I loved Vegas so much, hope you have an amazing time, not long left now I will look forward to reading your trippie, take notes each evening when you are there or you’ll forget like me

Originally Posted by kev007 View Post
Hi ladies

Hope you are both well and it was great to read your pre-trip report, that looks like an awesome holiday coming up We've not been to the west coast of the USA since 2005 but have always really enjoyed our holidays there in the past so will have to arrange to go back there soon

Any guesses where we are now... ?!

Yes, we are back in Florida we arrived on Thursday and have a two week stay at the Yacht Club

When we were at Gatwick, we remembered meeting you both back in 2016 and that was the last time we were in Florida, we had a holiday in Seattle last year which was excellent but decided we wanted to go back and see the Mouse! We are not doing Universal at all this time so able to stay at the YC which is amazing!

I'm going to do a trip report this time ((promise so look out for it!

Looking forward to reading your report as well!

Have fun

Kev
Hi Kev lovely to hear from you! I am so jealous of your Florida trip, staying at the yacht club sounds amazing, I bet you are having a fantastic time! I will definitely keep an eye out for your trippie! Aw thank you, my last one was so time consuming but I do love to read back on them! Thank you kev, you guys enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Originally Posted by clubhouse View Post
Loved your last trippie - can’t wait to read along!
Thank you for joining along with this one too!
xxSmileyKyliexx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List