Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST

It had stopped raining so our ponchos were off and back in Phil's bag. We made our way out of Africa towards Dinoland

It was fairly quiet so we stopped a few times on the way to take more photos

So many parts of this park are so pretty. Madison and Kaley were happy to pose for photos for a bit

We had also stopped along the way for some PP pics

We carried on, Madison checking the map to make sure we were going the right way

We were soon in Dinoland

Madison and Kaley wanted to see some characters so we joined the line for Launchpad McQuack. I haven't written the times but know that we didn't have too long to wait

He was quite silly from what I can remember

A bit further along the path was the line for Scrooge McDuck so we joined this. We had to wait longer to see him but we didn't mind waiting.

He was a lot of fun and it was good to see some different characters. Chip and Dale were due out in their dinosaur costumes so we headed towards their line. We got there and the line was already really long so we decided not to stay. As we were walking away, we saw them heading back to their meet and greet area so managed to get a photo of them as they went past

While we had been in the line waiting for Scrooge, I had mobile ordered at Flame Tree BBQ so that was where we were going to next. On our way we saw Kevin out

He had attracted quite a crowd.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List