Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST

Back at POR

I'm not sure what we were going back to the room for, I know we were only in quick though. Phil took some photos of the safety signage in the room

It was about 1.50pm when we left to go to Florida Mall. It didn't take us too long to get there and we drove round to park near to Dillards.

As soon as we walked in the doors we saw my Dad coming towards us. His back was still playing up so they had driven here as being in the car helped. He had wandered around for a bit with my Mum but needed to go and sit back in the car. We spoke to him for a few minutes then he headed to their car. We walked through the shop and I connected to the wifi so I could call my Mum through whatsapp. When she answered, we were just coming out of the shop and could see her walking towards us. We stopped and chatted for a bit then she decided to come with us for a little bit.

Our first stop was Abercrombie and Fitch

Madison wanted to get herself some jeans. They had buy one get one half price on everything. She got some pale blue skinny jeans a long sleeved mint coloured top which she wears all the time here. They cost her $63.84 including tax.

Mum left now to go back to see how my Dad was. Next was another shop for Madison, M&M's World. She had been looking forward to going here for ages.

I was hoping they would have some white peppermint M&M's that I had got last time but they didn't. Madison bought herself a Zig Zag dispenser and a large cup full of assorted flavours

The dispenser was $10 and the M&M's $16.99, plus tax.

We had a look in a few other shops, then we went to the Disney Store. Kaley wanted to spend some of her money so got Vampirina and Fancy Nancy Clancy figure sets. These were on offer for $11 each if you bought two or more, instead of $14.95 each. They had little Ducky and Bunny figures from Toy Story 4 by the till for $1 each so got them too.

They also had the (new at the time) Frozen 2 figure set in so she had that too, $16.95. I also got the girls their Christmas Eve pyjamas, they were also on offer for $15 each when buying two or more.

I went into PINK to get some underwear as they were also on offer. Still very expensive for pants! But they were 10 for $35 instead of $10.50 each (surely people don't pay that?).

Last up was the shop I had been waiting for, and was conveniently a couple of shops along from Dillards, Bath and Body Works. Phil sat outside for so long I'm surprised he didn't take a picture of the shop!

I know I already had everything I had bought online but I still wanted to stock up. The PocketBac's were on offer for 5 for $7 so Madison got herself 10 different scents and a fluffy fox PocketBac holder, spending $24.23 including tax.

Phil and I had drawn Dan and Bethany in our secret Santa for Christmas so I knew I would get them stuff from here. We had $30 to spend on each, I think I went a tiny bit over when the tax was added. The soaps were on 5 for $23 and the body care was buy three get three free. These were the secret Santa gifts

I got three winter scent hand soaps to make up the 5 for $23

I also got more hand gels, getting 15 in total (I got two black cherry merlot in addition to the two in the secret Santa gifts above)

I spent just over $100 in here.

While I had been in here, Phil had nipped into Hollister to get some So Cal which is our favourite scent from here

This was $30 plus tax.

We were finished shopping now. I say we, Phil and Kaley had been finished about 45 minutes earlier, oops! We went back to the car and headed to Disney Springs. The traffic was busy on the way back and it was just after 5.40pm when we were driving into the lime garage. We parked on level 3 in row 8. We were always looking at the license plates and Kaley liked seeing the one with her middle name

We walked over to the lifts/stairs/escalators and went downstairs

We were hungry and were trying Chicken Guy tonight. We had a look at the menu outside and chose what we were having

So many different sauces to choose from!

We went in and Phil and the girls found a high table near to the drinks machine, while I joined the line to order

While I was waiting, two police officers joined the line behind the guy behind me. He started talking to them, thanking them for their service, etc. and then tried to give them $20 towards their food. They wouldn't take it from him and he kept on trying to give it to them. When it was my turn to order, he was still trying to get them to let him pay for their food but they were saying they couldn't accept. It was a nice thing he was trying to do but I could see why they wouldn't be allowed to accept the offer.

Anyway, it was my turn to order and we were having three combo meals of chicken tenders, fries and fountain drinks. These are $11.49 each plus tax, total was $36.72 including tax and I used three QS credits. You also get two sauces with three tenders so I got garlic parmesan, BBQ, habanero hot sauce, buffalo, peri peri and honey mustard.

I can't remember what happened with the food here, maybe we had a buzzer or something? Anyway, I have written that while I was waiting for the food, we saw Mum, Dad, Ryan, Bethany, Piper and Cody outside. They had just eaten at Planet Hollywood and saw Phil and the girls in the window so came in to say hello. We chatted for a couple of minutes then they left.

Waiting for the food

We had gotten our usual sprite and coke zeros and then the food was ready

This was all really good. The chicken was very tasty and I loved the fries. They were strongly seasoned but in a good way. The sauces were really good too. It was plenty of food for us to share and was a really good price for what we got. We got two drink refills to take with us and left.

We saw Mum and Dad outside while we were wandering so stopped and talked to them for a bit again.

We then carried on our wander, Phil and Kaley went into World of Disney and Madison and I went into Ghirardelli's

I wanted to use some credits on the peppermint bark goodies

I used 4 QS credits and got the huge bags that were on three for two (two peppermint bark and one assorted)$29.95 each, three sachets of peppermint bark hot chocolate $1 each and a bag of peppermint brownie squares, $6.95. This should have cost $99.80 but with the three for two offer was $74.39 including tax. This cost me 4 QS credits and it was so worth it.

The peppermint brownie squares are amazing, I actually think they are better than the regular peppermint bark.

We wandered around for a bit more then went back to the car. We left at 7.25pm and were back at POR at 7.35pm. We went back to the room where I sorted through what needed washing and went over to put two loads on. They will be done just after 8.20pm. I went back to the room and sorted through the shopping we had bought

Madison, Phil and Kaley went to Riverside Mill to get us some drinks and stopped off in the arcade on the way

Phil put another $11 on their arcade cards so they had a few go's each. While they were still out, I went back to the laundry room to wait for the washing to finish and put it in the dryers.

I got back to the room just before Phil and the girls got back. They got into their pj's and played (Kaley) and caught up on her phone (Madison)

Phil and I sorted through our money then the girls were in bed at 9.40pm. It didn't take long for them to fall asleep

I had gone to check on the clothes but they weren't done so I had to put them on for another hour, meaning I needed to go back at 10.30pm.

We watched the TV for a bit, I went and got all the clothes, sorted through them and was in bed at 11.15pm.

My steps for today - 24,886
Phil's steps for today - 22,540

Next up, resort time, Disney Springs and Epcot is HERE

TODAY'S DINING PLAN ROUND UP - 10 Counter Service used and 7 Snack Credit used.

OVERALL DINING PLAN ROUND UP - 43/80 Counter Service used and 43/80 Snack Credits used.

DINING PLAN CREDITS REMAINING - 37 Counter Service and 37 Snack Credits.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 03:21 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List