View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 17, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Mobile

Glad you had a great time sammy.

We loved SQL too and would definitely stay there again - in fact if we do go and stay onsite again I think it would be there. The smell is delicious as you walk into the reception area!

I watched Illuminations once by myself on our trip and waited a long while, but was sat about 2 back from the rope at the front - it was a warm, dry night and everyone stayed sitting - it was stunning! I did love Dreams though - always made me cry but Illuminations didn't. My children enjoyed it but again, I don't think as much as Dreams. I do wonder how much of that was because it was so new and unique?

Agree about rude people - the CMs must get sick of it!

Agree about BTM too - it's our favourite ride as a family but it just seems to go tech so much since the refurb?!

I wasn't aware there was even a buffet breakfast - didn't appear to be when we were there? So that's great to know.

I'm eyeing up a holiday in France next summer and we'll be about an hour from DLP - it would be rude not to visit! DH isn't as keen but I'm working on it 😂.

Glad you had fun overall. Did you do Plaza Gardens breakfast in the end?
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List