View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 17, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by floridapete View Post
Anyone who has been a victim of Disney Area Villas LLC aka. Disneyandi.com should make direct contact with:

The Osceola County Sheriff's Office using:

e-mail: alexander.hogue@osceola.org
Quoting crime number: 17I026566
Direct line 001 321 697 4540 (remember the five hours time difference between UK and Florida).

Detective Hogue is heading up the investigations into the activities of these business entities located in Central Florida by Marion Griffin/Verner and her daughter Kelly Price.

Disney Area Villas LLC gave notice of their ceasing trading on Friday the 17th March 2017 after less than one year of business during which time a LOT of British people were victimised over Florida villa bookings. In the notice they gave the name and address of their Registered Agent to which all claims (they said) should be addressed. This was a smoke screen as their Registered Agent (simply a business set-up office in Hollywood Fla.) has no further connection with the business and no liability for it's debts.

If you paid by credit card then your best bet to get the money back is to consult them. If you paid by direct debit or bank transfer you have no claim on the bank. If you paid by Paypal consult them first.

BUT WHATEVER ELSE YOU DO MAKE SURE YOU FILE YOUR REPORT WITH DET. HOGUE !

There are various groups of victims liasing with Det. Hogue collating information as it comes to light. This could be a very big scam involving tourists, management companies and private villa owners, all of whom have lost money to these people.
Thanks for the info I will pass this on to my friends