View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 18, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Ok, a few CBR tips 😊

1) Breakfast
Breakfast is buffet in the food court tent and is 1 QS credit pp if you eat in.
Or you could go to the counter and get a 'To go' tub and fill it with croissants, Mickey waffles, pastries, cakes, whatever you like for 1 QS credit and share it with your family/travelling companions and save your QS credits for lunch/dinner.

If you think you'd want hot food as well as the pastries I'd recommend getting 2 takeaway tubs and filling one with hot food, one with cold. Unless you all particularly want to eat in the food tent for breakfast, the takeaway breakfast is such a good idea and you don't have to have it in your room if you don't want to, there are seating areas outside food tent and by pools.
Or take your tub to the parks with you to eat later..there's a bus stop behind(ish) the food tent.

As far as drinks go, at breakfast they have OJ, coffee, tea, water, fizzy drinks. I think there was another juice there too when we were there?

The food truck by the food tent also does breakfast items as does Island Markets, but IMO the takeaway QS buffet breakfast when shared is the most economical way to have breakfast onsite.

Any questions, please ask & if anyone has any other Breakfast tips, please add to thread.

I'll be back soon with other CBR tips.

😊

Edited at 02:44 PM.
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List