View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 16, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Places we want to see -

I won't write a full day to day run down of what we will be doing, as at this stage we don't know, we have a few things scheduled but we want to relax and take it at our own pace over there, so for now this is general idea of things we want to see, please if anyone has any other recommendations of what we should do, then we would love to hear them.

Grand Canyon -

We are going to do the helicopter tour in to the canyon, however we are waiting to book this until we get there, as I saw some good deals when I was over there last time and whilst its not guaranteed to be cheaper we are happy to wait.

We are either going to do this on Friday 03/06 or on the Monday 06/06.

Sundance

The tour company we will probably book with is Sundance, they were coming up with a good price and I really like the tour involved, they pick you up in a limo at your hotel, drive you to the airport and they also provide a champagne lunch in the canyon. I know a few tour companies offer this, so it's not 100% that we will use them, but so far that is the plan.

Red Rock Canyon -

I really want to visit the Red Rock Canyon, I think there are some stunning views:

Scoot City

I have read a few Vegas trip reports where people have done the Scoot City tours in to Red Rock Canyon, I am 100% wanting to do this! I've seen Groupon vouchers for $199 for 2 people, which is around a $50 saving, I'm holding off until pay day, as I didn't want to use my credit card, I will hopefully be booking this next week, fingers crossed the Groupon offer is still on.

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report

Edited at 01:16 PM.
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List