View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 16, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Travel Day

Virgin Atlantic

Kevin was flying out on the later flight, so I was sat with my nephew and cousin on the plane, we actually had really good seats they were right near the front of the plane and we were among the first people to get served, which meant we actually got the food choices we wanted.

I didn’t get a picture of the food because I had dropped my phone when it arrived and it slid right under the seat in front of me and I couldn’t reach it until the trays were up again.

I did get a picture of the menu and snack:

I had a couple of vodka orange juices and it must have worked a treat as it put me to sleep quite quickly.

All 3 of us chose the chicken teriyaki and it was surprisingly really good, I normally hate plane and very often don’t eat it, but I actually really enjoyed this. The salad they served on the side however was a different story; I love salads but couldn’t even force myself to eat it.

I had fallen asleep by the time afternoon tea arrived and my cousin didn’t want to wake me, so I actually missed out on this, she described it as ok, just a general cheese and pickle sandwich.

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List