Old 22 Sep 18, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Nic18076 View Post
We went to Orlando in 2009 on A Virgin plane and had 2 x 23Kgs luggage allowance each - which was standard for them at that point. My hairdresser told me that I was wrong and that I would have to pay a fortune at the airport if I took that much luggage.
She said I was wrong, and when I showed her my e ticket thing she said that was wrong. I even showed her the website and she said Virgin had made a mistake - on their own website!
Normally I just ignore people but she did really wind me up - she’s not my hairdresser anymore .
This just reminded me about an incident in the check in queue at Blackpool Airport years ago. This woman was going on and on to this family that their luggage was too heavy and they wouldn’t be allowed to check it in. A right know it all ! When she got to check in she had taken her daughters passport instead of her own. Problem with giving advice to others sometimes you don’t concentrate on what you are doing yourself !

We did wait until we were out of view before we laughed !
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List