View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 17, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by GopherLass View Post
You purchased it! I'm rather touched to think that you value our recommendations. And I bet that Poot would love to hear what you think of it.

I was gobsmacked when Colette told me that there are FAST FOOD VLOGGERS out there in internetland. What I haven't learned from the Dibb...

And I'm dying to know how an Australian became a Red Sox fan...or even a baseball fan...it's easy now, with the internet - but I assume he's been a fan for a long time (hence the giddiness, lol).

Maybe you should do a trippie - and tell us all about it. Please include (many) photos of manly Australian men!
April you are going to need a comfortable chair and a cup,of tea for this one!

DH grew up in the Solomon Islands and Papua New Guinea (born in Oz) as his father was working in shipping. They had access to AFRTS, The Armed Forces Radio and Television Services (based in Guam) and all it showed was news and sports, which is how he became aware of the Red Sox. When they moved back to OZ in his early teens he joined a local baseball league and this just cemented his love of the game. To be fair he loves all sports!

Please tell Poot I will happily give him my review once I have read the Molasses Flood. I'm just impatiently waiting for it to arrive.

I think it is amazing the things you can learn on the dibb, Colette is lucky to have such a lovely man in her life to share all his fast food knowledge. I haven't tried KFC in America but we have tried Popeyes's Chicken and it was delicious (especially the biscuits - which are not cookies! More like a savoury scone).

My secret YouTube addiction is the Expedia city tours. I could watch them, all day.

As for a trippie, I have to leave that to the experts like you! There are so many other amazing TR writers, I couldn't possibly compete
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List