Old 17 Nov 18, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Really enjoyed reading along with your trip. We need to look at flights to visit Berlin next year perhaps. It’s great you got to do some of your favourites again today. I enjoy the food in Germany and I am still missing all the lovely pretzels that you seem to be able to conveniently buy most places.

This was one of our favourite meals
Will Santa bring a new mask perhaps? Do you have any plans for a trip over the festive period?
Those pretzels look yummy.

Don't tempt me with holidays! Kate has told me that she doesn't want to go away this Christmas. She wants to be able to spend time with family and enjoy some home time I think after getting her presents. We'd never been away before at Christmastime. Last year when we went to Boston on Boxing day it was totally unplanned as it was booked just 4 days before we flew. So I suppose while it's not an impossibility it's not likely that we will have another trip this year.

I do currently have 2 trips planned for 2019 though! Orlando in the summer, but also on Thursday we booked flights for October half term to go to Washington DC! I haven't even told the kids that yet, or my mum (as they're away on a cruise at the moment)! Actually you're the third person I've told! So, you have to promise to keep it a secret Anyway, that's my way of saying I don't think there is any more money left in the pot for a Christmas break...although I have been looking at DLP for me and Kate when Max goes skiing with the school in February half term. Good Lord I'm a crazy person!

You'll be wishing you hadn't asked now. It's absolutely one of my faults and I find I can't just give a quick answer, there is always a story that needs to be told. even when a simple yes or no would suffice.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List