View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 17, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Hi

It sounds fabulous! We may cross paths - we are planning Acadia (about 10th -16th August) and Boston (16th-19th August!) Where are you staying in Queens?

Care to share your cabin in Acadia/airbnb in Boston - we have booked the first four nights in Hampton beach (Cape Cod was originally the plan but realised that driving there on a Friday afternoon may not be a good idea) then a horse farm in Vermont. Now I have ground to a halt as we have SoCal in three weeks and so I am concentrating on that!

This coyld be our last big trip as DS has banned me from any big trips next year as he will have mocks (indeed he has a big French oral mock two days after we get back from San Diego!)

Sorry - rather long reply
We’re staying at the Best Western Plaza in Queens - it looks ok and wasn’t a bad price. NY is expensive!

Alas we won’t cross paths as we’re going earlier - need to be back for 16 August as that’s A-level results day. I’ll pm you the AirBnB info.

Hope you have a lovely time in SoCal. I understand how hard it is when there are exams - we were going to go away at Easter for a few days next year but in the end decided against as it is too close to A-levels and Hannah wouldn’t be able to enjoy herself.
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List