View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 17, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
We’re staying at the Best Western Plaza in Queens - it looks ok and wasn’t a bad price. NY is expensive!

Alas we won’t cross paths as we’re going earlier - need to be back for 16 August as that’s A-level results day. I’ll pm you the AirBnB info.

Hope you have a lovely time in SoCal. I understand how hard it is when there are exams - we were going to go away at Easter for a few days next year but in the end decided against as it is too close to A-levels and Hannah wouldn’t be able to enjoy herself.
Thank you! Shame our paths won't cross!

My DS is in the equivalent of year 12 (lower sixth for us oldies!) but this year he has to do his French Bac - one four hour written exam and an oral which will be on one of 21 texts! For the oral we only know it will be the first week in July!

What does Hannah want to do?

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List