View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 18, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

PRE-TRAVEL DAY
Tuesday 19th September 2017

We were staying at the Holiday Inn at Glasgow Airport and I had originally planned to eat at their restaurant, unfortunately Nik had to work until 6, so we decided to get something quick so we could hit the road ASAP.

KFC
KFC is Nik’s favourite thing in the world, I work there, so I can’t say I’m as excited as he is about a meal there! We both ordered Big Daddy Meals with 2 Extra Hot Wings and a Garlic Mayo dip.

A Big Daddy Meal consists of a Big Daddy Burger, a piece of Original Recipe chicken, a side order, large fries and a large drink, a Big Daddy is an Original Recipe Fillet Burger with lettuce, black pepper mayo, cheese, a hash brown and a slice of bacon.

Obviously, I eat a lot of KFC, but I don’t like black pepper mayo so I don’t ever eat a Big Daddy ‘as it comes’, today I did and actually really enjoyed it. The burger was well built and everything was fresh, including the fries.

I was too full to eat my Hot Wings, Nik said they were ‘alright’, but he only had one bite which means they were probably not great.

This cost £15.46, a little pricey for fast food for two but KFC is real food, none of that rubbish you get at McDonalds.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List