View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 19, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

We can now say that we're going this year! With the ADR date rolling closer I'm now tying myself in knots over what to book. I think I am dropping Hollywood and Vine from my list, as whilst the Fantasmic seating would be good, we would probably be better doing the late nights further on in the holiday. Probable top of my list instead is a late breakfast at Tusker House (hopefully then catching some of the lunch food too). But I am also still toying with Crystal Palace, mainly for Eeyore!

I also can't decide whether to do Tonys or not. So hard to decide!

Offsite meals will almost certainly include Olive Garden, Chilis, Millers, Sweet Tomatoes and Outback (which we had to miss on our last trip as one of our friends is vegetarian, and their menu lacked any meat free mains!). Most of those meals will probably cost less than our tips on the onsite meals

I also have a Landrys card from our 2015 trip, and as my birthday is in august I will get $25 credit on it, not sure whether to use this at Bubba Gump whilst we're at universal, or to go to TRex or Rainforest Cafe. We enjoyed TRex when we went before, but getting dragged into Build a Dino made it an expensive meal!

Edited at 06:05 PM.
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List