View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 19, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Milpston View Post
Sounds like an awesome trip. I liked the look of the Portofino Bay area when we got lost heading out from HRH in October
I really think the Club Room will be a good idea and be good value for the 5 of you. Your kids will love Universal. Makes sure you do the water rides for a guaranteed cool down
BC is really nice. We joined touring plans pretty much just for the room request option and got pretty much exactly where we asked for. I have read lots of mixed reports on how successful they are though.
I feel for you trying to narrow down the ADR list. We really enjoyed Tusker House. Haven't done Crystal Palace though. Now that there isn't the early entry benefit with the Crystal Palace breakfast I would recommend having a look at 1900PF for breakfast. We loved it and was probably one of our favourite meals. We met Eeyore there too but I don't think he is guaranteed to be there. ]
Windsor Hills is somewhere we would like to try in the future.

Looking forward to following along with you trip report
Yes at the moment I'm glad we decided to go with the club option, it wasn't much more and I'm thinking the breakfast alone will be worth it. I'm really excited about Universal, though I might leave David to go on the water riders with the boys

I am on Touring plans and was going to do a room request at some point, we just have a standard room, but I'd love one that had a partial view

I'll have another look at 1900 Park Fayre, I always hear good things about it, but I'd ruled it out as I wasn't sure character wise the boys would be as interested.

I really like Windsor Hills, and having stayed there a few times we feel like we know where we're going now! Our first trip we stayed in Emerald Isle so have always been in a similar area.
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List