View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 16, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
I love your moaning actually! Made me really laugh. I wouldn't like to be poked with a wand either!

We have a room booked at RPR but also don't plan to use it. My husband doesn't do the whole packing and unpacking thing well.

Some great photos!
Thank you! I did feel a bit like I was moaning all day, even though I actually had a great day... but maybe that's because I sometimes enjoy a good moan! And yeah, packing an overnight back a squeezing in to smaller room just seemed more hassle than was strictly necessary!

Originally Posted by nanasamboy View Post
Yay, you're back!

Oh the ducklings in the puddle! So precious <3

Oh gosh, that sounds a rubbish experience of Diagon Alley. We were lucky, as it never really got that busy. Sounds a nightmare though!

You packed a heck of a lot in and did pretty well on photos and remembering, considering you said you hadn't done very well!

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to read the rest of your report
Thanks. Yeah, life got a bit busy and got in the way for a while. Hopefully I'll manage to keep going and get the rest up. Looking back I did actually have some really great pictures from today. The lack of notes wasn't too bad as I wrote quite a bit of this back in June when it was still fresher in my mind! The next day is definitely less good

Originally Posted by waiting4disney View Post
Excellent report. Sounds like a fun day despite the gripes.
Thanks you

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Fab day.as a side note,you can buy scopoderm from your local pharmacy without a prescription
Really? I thought it was a PoM. Just had a quick nosy in the BNF and suggests that it still is? Will have to ask! Thanks for reading
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List