View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 20, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
alisonjones
Imagineer

alisonjones's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 20
Originally Posted by clucky1966 View Post
Completely agree, we are a family of 5 and had a villa booked until Disney released 'free' DDP, we then cancelled villa because we worked out that the dining package was worth so much to us as a family 5 plus the other onsite perks i.e. EMH etc.

Without the dining package we would never have booked and forgone the space of the villa to all stay in room for 10 nights.

I could have coped with no fireworks, parades etc but no DDP is deal breaker to us, just so frustrating that Disney have made this announcement a week ago, have taken all my dining reservations off the app (although QSDP is still showing but not for long I imagine) but no email to it's customers even though balance payment is looming to explain what our options are, becoming very frustrating
Totally agree with this - we have only just re-arranged our holiday from 11th May this year to the 29th September this year - and honestly the disney part of the holiday was the hardest to re-arrange we were originally booked for CSR but none left to transfer to for sept - so was offered CBR but they wanted a whopping £600 extra per booking (there are 3 rooms booked) we had to opt for All Stars with upgraded dining plan - took a week to sort out - the very next day POR became available - but for 400 per booking extra took that with upgraded mean plan - we were only stuck on Disney for the DDP - will have to go through the whole hassle again with Disney. It's the not knowing that is bugging me too and your dates are well before mine so can only imagine how frustrated you must be.