View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 19, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I’ve added quite a few of your eateries to my off-site dining wish list.

Your scallops dish at Narcoossee’s looks and sounds delicious; I’ve never tried gnocchi but I love heavy sauces, mushrooms and scallops so I’d be all for giving it a try. In my experience Disney never get halibut right, very disappointing. Watching the MVMCP made for a lovely ending to your evening though.

You had much better luck at Tiffins than we did, I absolutely should have ordered the steak and lobster dish, and the mushroom soup sounds fantastic.

My mouth is watering at your Yachtsman review, we had a wonderful meal there last year and I would consider paying OOP for it.

I was disappointed by your breakfast at Yak & Yeti as it sounded very nice but neither dish looks enjoyable.

Getting a Minnie van to the GF for your V&A meal was a great idea, a lovely relaxing way to start the evening. The repeating of the pricing at V&A would have made me feel so awkward, I’d get paranoid they were insinuating I looked like a pauper and couldn’t afford to eat there. Very disappointing for them to run out of the turbot, you are right, that should not be happening at a high-end restaurant, and it is embarrassing for the waiter to have to deliver that news. I really enjoyed your review, it’s somewhere I’d love to try in the future, it’s disappointing to hear it didn’t live up to the price tag though!

What a fiasco at California Grill, how embarrassing for you, the entire night would have been soured for me. I am glad to hearing your credits were refunded, but saddened to hear Disney didn’t have the courtesy to call when they said they would.

I loved seeing all the pictures of your festive goodies.

Oh, you must do Food and Wine, it is wonderful!

Thank you for sharing, this was a wonderful report!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List