Thread: Dining plan
View Single Post
Old 19 May 19, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

If you book online (through the Dutch site, and someone on Twitter said the German site, too) you can book way more in advance now. I booked my restaurants for August in February. The confirmation e-mails are in the language of the site you use, but that's no issue at all.

I never had to give/choose a time for breakfast in October at Santa Fe, or previously at Sequoia Lodge. I'm not sure if they'll change back to this with the free plans including hotel breakfast again now.

I think the standard plan face value is €29 & €17 so all you need to do is check out the menus online. The face value will be deducted from your bill. Drinks will have to be paid for in this instance too, you won't get a free one as you do using the plan in the specific restaurants for your level. They're happy to give you a jug of tap water for the table too, I find this handy as drinks are extortionate. So even if you decide to purchase one drink, you can get water also.

Standard restaurants I've used are Plaza Gardens: would recommend, La Cantina: would recommend, Cafe Agrabah: would only recommend if you haven't got fussy eaters. Personally I didn't enjoy it, but the theme is brilliant! Xx
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List