View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 19, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

The ADRs

It would be a fair to say that last years’ experience left us feeling a little jaded by Disney Table Service dining, so I was keen to freshen things up this year and visit lots of new places alongside places we haven’t visited for a few years. Nik asked if that meant we were going back to The Diamond Horseshoe. Absolutely not.

It was tough to leave out some trusted old friends – Sci-Fi, Mama Melrose, Narcoossee’s and Citricos had to bite the dust to make way for some potential new favourites. Near misses were Boatwright’s Dining Hall, Frontera Cocina, Nine Dragons, STK Orlando, The Edison and Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill. I really wanted to spend a lot more time dining at Disney Springs as it’s full of untapped potential for us but with a shorter trip this year I couldn’t justify sacrificing so much park time to make it happen. There’s also a distinct lack of resort dining, you’d think this would be due to not having a car but it’s actually because I’ve focussed on maximising the park time we have.

Here’s our ADR list, the ones marked with an asterisk are our ‘Unfinished Business’ cancelled ADRs from last year.

- 1900 Park Fare
- 50’s Prime Time Café
- Akershus*
- Boma – Flavors of Africa *
- Calfornia Grill
- Chef de France *
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Crystal Palace*
- The Garden Grill
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
- House of Blues
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen – NEW *
- Kona Cafe
- La Hacienda de San Angel - NEW
- Le Cellier Steakhouse *
- Liberty Tree Tavern *
- Maya Grill - NEW
- Monsieur Paul – NEW
- The Plaza Restaurant
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant *
- Restaurant Marrakesh – NEW
- Rix Sports Bar & Grill – NEW
- Tiffins
- Tony’s Town Square
- Trattoria al Forno*
- Tusker House
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria *
- Yachtsman Steakhouse
- Yak & Yeti Restaurant *
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List